[mk_page_section bg_image=”https://carrparalegal.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/housing-medium.jpg” bg_image_portrait=”https://carrparalegal.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/housing-medium.jpg” bg_stretch=”true” sidebar=”sidebar-1″][vc_column][mk_padding_divider size=”300″][vc_column_text]

Services for Tenants

[/vc_column_text][mk_padding_divider][/vc_column][/mk_page_section][vc_row][vc_column][mk_padding_divider][vc_column_text]Most issues between a landlord and tenant are handled by the Landlord & Tenant Board, however some issues may need to be resolved in Small Claims Court.  If you have been unable to resolve an issue with your landlord, contact us to find out how we can help.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Our services include:

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]


We recognize that tenants looking for legal advice may be in a difficult financial position, and do our best to keep our fees reasonable so that our services are accessible.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][mk_padding_divider][vc_column_text]We offer a free phone consultation for tenants.  During your free consultation we will determine whether or not you have a case that can be heard by the Landlord & Tenant Board, and advise you of your options to proceed.  Our goal in the free consultation is to provide you with enough information to proceed with resolving your dispute on your own if you are not in a financial position to hire a paralegal representative.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]