[mk_page_section bg_image=”https://carrparalegal.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/housing-medium.jpg” bg_image_portrait=”https://carrparalegal.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/housing-medium.jpg” bg_stretch=”true” sidebar=”sidebar-1″][vc_column][mk_padding_divider size=”300″][vc_column_text]

Services for Landlords

[/vc_column_text][mk_padding_divider][/vc_column][/mk_page_section][vc_row][vc_column][mk_padding_divider][vc_column_text]Most issues between a landlord and tenant are handled by the Landlord & Tenant Board, however some issues may need to be resolved in Small Claims Court.  If you have been unable to resolve an issue with your tenant, contact us to find out how we can help.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Our services for landlords include

[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]We offer a variety of services to both prospective and current landlords.  Reviewing your planned tenancy agreement with a licensed paralegal can help you avoid being stuck in an unexpected situation – we can help you understand your rights and responsibilities so you can plan accordingly.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]You may have questions about

[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]It is becoming increasingly common for individuals to become landlords as a way to supplement their income. Whether you are renting out your basement, part of a duplex or triplex, or an entire income property, you are governed by the Residential Tenancies Act.  If you are reading this, there is a pretty good chance that you need more information about either your rights or your responsibilities as a landlord – and we are happy to help.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Contact us today to book your consultation![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]